Recipes

I wanted somewhere I could share my favourite recipes for everybody to enjoy! Please note these are not all mine, but they are ones that I enjoy making. Wherever possible, I will reference the original source.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Chocolate & Pistachio Kisses

I've been making these quite a bit lately for dessert when we've had guests or gone to somebody else's place for dinner. They are really simple to make but look ultra impressive! I am almost certain these are a Jo Seagar recipe from her old TV show!

4 sheets flaky pastry
2 Mars bars, chopped (I've been using the new Moro Gold bars lately)
1 cup pistachio nuts

Cut the sheets of flaky pastry into quarters. On a floured surface, roll out to make each quarter a bit thinner and bigger.
Place a few nuts and a few pieces of chocolate in the centre, then fold up the corners and twist.
Bake at 200C for 15-20 min.

Serve with whipped cream and chocolate sauce!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm I just had the last one left... he he!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Christi said...

Wow! These sound awesome, Hannah! I haven't been here to visit in a while but I am going to try this for Christmas, I think. It has two of my fave things in it lol.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home