Recipes

I wanted somewhere I could share my favourite recipes for everybody to enjoy! Please note these are not all mine, but they are ones that I enjoy making. Wherever possible, I will reference the original source.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Cob loaf dip

This is a really delicious dip to serve at parties. It is extremely "moreish" so beware!
PS. a cob loaf is just a large, round loaf of bread.

2 x 250g cartons cream cheese
2 cups grated tasty cheese
2T tomato relish or sweet chilli sauce
1 cup mayonnaise
whole bunch chopped spring onions
2 tsp crushed garlic
large bunch chopped parsley
cob loaf

Mash all ingredients together. Cut circle lid off cob loaf and scoop bread out.
Fill loaf with dip mixture and replace lid. Wrap in tinfoil and cook at 180C for 1.5 hours.
Serve hot with pita bread, french stick and/or veggie sticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home