Recipes

I wanted somewhere I could share my favourite recipes for everybody to enjoy! Please note these are not all mine, but they are ones that I enjoy making. Wherever possible, I will reference the original source.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Monday, June 26, 2006

Nana's Chocolate Chip Cookies

This recipe was passed down from my Nana to my Mum, and then to me. Making (and eating) these cookies will always remind me of Saturday baking days at Nana's house, and of my childhood when Mum made them.

250g softened butter
1/4 cup sugar
4 tablespoons condensed milk
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
200g chocolate chips

Cream butter, sugar and condensed milk together until smooth & creamy. Add other ingredients and mix well. Roll into balls and place on a baking tray. Flatten with a fork.
Bake at 180 degrees C for approximately 10-12 min.
Makes about 40 cookies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Hannah
this looks yummy - please include more baking recipes! ; )

Rachel

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home