Recipes

I wanted somewhere I could share my favourite recipes for everybody to enjoy! Please note these are not all mine, but they are ones that I enjoy making. Wherever possible, I will reference the original source.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pesto & Blue Cheese Pasta

This is one of Rob's favourite dishes, since he loves Blue cheese! I'm not a big fan of Blue cheese but it is really nice in this dish, and a good way to gradually introduce Blue cheese onto the menu!

500g pasta, cooked
1 large red capsicum, diced
1/2 cup basil leaves, torn
2T olive oil
2T basil pesto
1 tsp crushed garlic
150g blue cheese, crumbled
2T pine nuts
ground black pepper

Combine all ingredients. Season and garnish with basil leaves.
Serves 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home