Recipes

I wanted somewhere I could share my favourite recipes for everybody to enjoy! Please note these are not all mine, but they are ones that I enjoy making. Wherever possible, I will reference the original source.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Biscuit Cake Slice

My mum got this recipe from a friend years ago, after we went to a party at her house and everybody was raving about this slice!! It is super easy to make and you don't need to use your oven :-)
The recipe can be doubled, which I usually do!

1/2 tin sweetened condensed milk
2T cocoa
125g butter
250g plain biscuits (eg. malt, round wine)

Melt butter, condensed milk and cocoa in a saucepan. Mix with the crushed biscuits. Press into a slice tin and ice with chocolate icing. Set in the refrigerator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home