Recipes

I wanted somewhere I could share my favourite recipes for everybody to enjoy! Please note these are not all mine, but they are ones that I enjoy making. Wherever possible, I will reference the original source.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Snickerdoodles

You just gotta love the name of these, and they taste great too. This recipe makes heaps of cookies (50) so I often use half the mixture and then freeze the rest to use another time.

250g butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 3/4 cups flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt

Topping:
Mix together 4T sugar & 2 tsp cinnamon

Cream butter, sugar & eggs. Blend in flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt. Shape dough into balls. Roll balls in topping and place on baking sheets. Leave at least 4cm between them as they spread during cooking.
Bake at 200C for 8-10 min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home