Recipes

I wanted somewhere I could share my favourite recipes for everybody to enjoy! Please note these are not all mine, but they are ones that I enjoy making. Wherever possible, I will reference the original source.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Easy Chocolate Brownie

Without a doubt, this is the easiest chocolate brownie recipe I've ever tried! It's not as rich, dense and crackly as a normal brownie, but this particular one is so quick to make and kids really love it because it is not too rich.

100g butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup cocoa
3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder

Melt butter. Mix in all other ingredients and pour into slice dish. Bake at 180C for 15-20 min.
When cool, sprinkle with icing sugar or ice with chocolate icing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE YOU SURE THAT 15 TO 20 MINS IS LONG ENOUGH?...BECAUSE WHEN I TRIED THEY SEEMED UNCOOKED... IVE LOOKED AROUND AND THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME IVE FOUND IN ANY RECIPE IS 30 MINS

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home